Monday, January 26, 2009

Reminders and Remainders

I've been busy. And not just because I've spent a lot of time looking up Partridge Family videos on YouTube.

As you know, Something's Afoot in Southwark, the radioplay I'm co-writing with Jeremy Eric Tenenbaum, premieres this Saturday. We will be presenting it, along with several fiction and poetry readings, and a radio show by The Sixth Borough, between 12 and 3 pm, on Nexus Radio 1650 AM.

In addition to all that, I've spent the last week or so writing about fictional music and Wild in the Streets on Space Junk.
I've got more up my sleeve, but it's a secret for now.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.philebrity.com/2009/01/28/attn-freshly-unemployed-dreamers-its-not-like-you-have-anything-else-to-do/
hearts, mql

Jaime said...

Thanks for the suggestion, stranger.

Heriberto said...

wow you wrote it? then how was the show? and what is the story about? i'm sorry i missed it.

Charles said...

What is it??? is it akind of talk show?? I can say this since you said it will be on the "Nexus Radio 1650 AM." But, from the pics you gave, I think this is a story or alike. am I right??