Tuesday, October 6, 2009

And Another Thing!

Every so often, I feel like I should use this internet space for more personal reasons, like to talk about things that bother me, or show off pictures of my kids*.

So, here are a few lists of things I've been to lazy to compose into interesting thoughts.

What I've Been Into Lately:

"St. James Infirmary Blues"
Get Some Sun in Yr Blood by Tinmouthy
4 lbs of Sweet Potatoes for $1.50
Lying About Ben Franklin

(This guy drives a Subaru Outback - no lie.)
The 9th Doctor
Cary Grant

Recent Victories:
Getting paid for two consecutive shows, totalling $45.
Successfully working crowds of total strangers
Being billed as "Local Sensation Jaime Fountaine"

Recent Disappointments:
Getting asked if the Rant-O-Wheel 2.0 (built by Jeremy Tenenbaum) was a school project by an old man
That I won't get my copy of The Awful Possibilities until the spring. (I paid for it in MARCH, Featherproof.)

I Swear:
The double-TeBordo mention was a total coincidence.
Tuesday's show is going to be fun.
That I have a really good reason for going to the Renaissance Faire this weekend.

I Bet:
You're glad I don't do this more often



*I don't have any!

No comments: