Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Name Game

As I have probably told many of you already, after the last Toiling in Obscurity (of which one can find more pictures here) Erin the bartender offered me the opportunity to do a monthly show, starting on May 12.




I have enlisted Giaco’s help so that I do not go completely insane from my scheduling disease. We already have a couple of readers and theme (stories from the service industry*) for the first show – you see, it’s going to be more compact, more controlled, more conversational – but if you’d be interested in participating in this or future shows, you should get in touch with me. You should also help us name this thing, because right now, our best bets are:

Fresh Paper
and
Bildungsroman and Beer

What do you think?

*If you’re interested in reading or performing at the first show, get in touch with me by mid-April. I already have a few people on the list. The second show, which should be the second Tuesday in June, will be "Genre"-themed. While that one is Giaco’s baby, I will be happy to put the two of you in touch.

No comments: